Click on below links to browse more pages related to number activity worksheets.
What’s in these worksheets?
These are Count and circle the number worksheets for kindergarten. The given worksheets have different number of objects drawn. Children need to count the objects first. Then there are random number written below the objects in the worksheets. You need to identify the correct number and circle it with a pencil. Children can color the objects too.
Who are these worksheets for?
These worksheets are for children ages 3 to 5 who have learned to write numbers or have not learned to recognize. Worksheets with this type of activity are always liked by children and children are always engaged with these worksheets. These worksheets can be downloaded and given to children for practising during free time.
Count the objects in the worksheets and and circle the correct number
- Flashcards of community helpers worksheets
- Science Worksheets for kindergarten kids
- Tracing lowercase letters a-z on dotted lines worksheets
- Pre writing skills worksheets for tracing the dotted lines related to various shapes
- Color the blocks with letters worksheets
- Domestic and wild Animals coloring worksheets
- Fruits coloring worksheets